The Miami Herald informs that Ariel Sigler Amaya has arrived in Miami.

The newspaper reports on his statements to the press before departing La Habana:

"I'm going, looking to regain my health," he told reporters at the Havana airport before boarding his flight. "When I arrive in Miami . . . they are waiting for me and will take me to Jackson Memorial Hospital, where I hope to regain my strength."
Sigler said he eventually planned to return to Cuba "because this government's days are numbered."

"This dictatorship has very little time left," he said, "and I think this will be a temporary departure."


Argus Press photo showing Sigler Amaya's wife, Noelia, carrying him to a different wheelchair after arriving at José Martí International Airport in La Habana before departing for Miami this morning

for the freedom of all cuban political prisoners
| Share

0 Comments: